Annual Hot Tub Services
Ensure your hot tub stays in the perfect working condition with The Hot Tub Outlet by getting it regularly serviced as detecting any issues early can prevent bigger problems in the future.
The Hot Tub Outlet’s annual service ensures your hot tub is thoroughly inspected, cleaned, and sanitised. All that is required of you is to leave your hot tub filled with water and turned on so our engineer can be ready to work straight away.
This service usually takes between 2-3 hours to complete, depending on the size of your hot tub. After completion, our engineer will provide you with an annual service report that shows the checks completed along with any service recommendations.
Any small issues found throughout the service can be fixed there and then with no extra charge. Any broken parts found during the service can be replaced providing our engineer has the suitable parts in their vehicle, again these will be fitted free within the service but any new parts fitted will have to be paid for.
The Hot Tub Outlet does not require any pre-payment, you just have to simply pay the engineer on the day by cash or credit/debit card.
Our engineers are able to service any of the following hot tubs brands:
- Spa Crest Hot Tubs
- Vision Hot Tubs
- Tuff Spas
- Coastal Hot Tubs
- Premium Leisure Swim Spas
- Conquest Spas
Complete service – £275 inc VAT
Included in the service:
- Complete system flush
- Clean and soak filter elements
- Deep cleanse and rinse of hot tub shell
- Clean outside cabinet
- Jets inspected and cleaned (if removable)
- Pillows inspected and cleaned
- Test topside diverter and air valves (if fitted)
- Full inspection of components if they are visible and there is clear access to components
- Full plumbing inspection for leaks, all pipework checked (N/A if the tub is fully foamed)
- Check heater and circulation pumps are clear of scale
- Tighten all unions and inspect, replace seal if necessary
- Spa refilled with fresh water
- Spa started and all pumps primed of air
- Initial water balance (using customer’s own chemicals)
- Clean and inspect cover and treat with 303 vinyl protectant
- Service report