Hot Tub Re-Opening
The Hot Tub Outlet often re-open hot tubs at the start of spring or even autumn, it all depends on the customer’s seasonal preferences.
If we were the ones to close-down your hot tub, then we already may have booked in a standard re-opening in which one of our specialist professionals will refill your hot tub with everything having been checked again.
If The Hot Tub Outlet did not perform your close-down, then we will still re-open your hot tub. However, within the checks, we may need add additional costs.
Spring opening – £175 inc VAT
- Clean and soak filter elements
- Full plumbing inspection for leaks, all pipe work and glued joints are checked (where visible on fully foamed tubs)
- Check heater and circulation pumps are clear of scale
- Tighten all unions and inspect, replace if necessary at an additional cost
- Spa re filled with fresh water
- Spa started and all pumps primed of air
- Treat and balance water with customer’s own chemicals and sanitiser
- Service report
If you would like more advice on our re-opening service or for a price, then get in touch with us today.Contact Us