Hot Tub Service Plan
The Continual Care Service Plan provides peace of mind that your hot tub will be cared for by authorised Hot Tub Outlet service team and kept in optimum condition so you can enjoy using it for years to come.
This service plan is only available to Spa Crest, Tuff, Premium Leisure or Conquest Spas owners who purchased their hot tub from The Hot Tub Outlet in Wigan. Swim Spas are not included in this package. They can have a plan tailor-made for the owner’s needs. P.O.A.
What’s Covered in the Continual Care Service:
Every part of your hot tub is checked and signed-off to ensure your hot tub has a clean bill of health for another year
2 Spa Fresh Visits
Your hot tub is drained, given a deep clean (including pipework) and refilled ready for your enjoyment.
2 new filters for your tub plus you become a Platinum loyalty customer with 10% discount on in store chemical purchases.
Unlimited FREE out of warranty call outs
We will arrange for an engineer to visit your hot tub at no charge to inspect any issues or problems. Out of warranty call outs are currently charged at £75.00 per visit
Benefits of Spa Service Cover:
Ensures your hot tub is kept in optimum condition and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines
Reduces chemical usage as pipe work and filtration system is cleaned on a regular basis.
Saves you time
Value for money
£600.00 / £50.00 per month for a 12-month contract
The contract offers a saving as the services and goods in the service plan could cost you in the region of £750.00 if purchased separately. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Terms & Conditions
- The Lasting Care Service Plan is a 12-month contract.
- The service plan is only available to Spa Crest, Tuff, Premium Leisure and Conquest Spas owners who purchased their hot tub from The Hot Tub Outlet in Wigan.
- Engineer call outs are free of charge but any parts or accessories required are chargeable, as is labour for fitting the parts or carrying out other repairs to the tub. Also, if the fault is just a user error (wrong buttons pressed etc) there will be a charge made for travel time.
- If you wish to cancel the plan whilst still in the contract term, then you will be required to pay the current full price for the services and/or goods you have received to date.
- If you opt to pay monthly, then we will require either a direct debit starting or your credit card details, which will be used to take payment on a monthly basis. The first payment, by any means, is payable in advance on starting the contract.
Contact us today if you would like to get involved onto our continual service plan.Contact Us